With both forward and reciprocal bearings, plus 90° quadrants and 6400 point MILS, the OMNI-SIGHT spot-through compass offers the convenience of multiple precision instruments in one hand-held unit. Steadfast aluminum housing ensures ruggedness and reliability, and the internal rare-earth magnet guarantees accuracy and resists magnetic interference.
- Illuminated Readout: Light piping gives a clear bright readout even in lowlight
- Rare Earth Magnet: Resists magnetic interference and will not lose polarity.
- All-In-One Scales: 360 Degree azimuth, reciprocal bearing, quadrants, MILS.
Download Omni-Sight User Manual
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS - 2.5” X 3.5” X 0.5”
- WEIGHT - 11.8 OZ
- FEATURES -1 DEGREE RESOLUTION; MADE IN THE USA.
- WARRANTY - U-PROOF
Brunton is committed to making the most reliable and accurate navigation instruments on the planet. Due to the technical, precision and professional nature of this product, it cannot be guaranteed under the U-Proof guarantee. As durable precision instruments that undergo constant and often rigorous use in the field, in order to maintain their accuracy and integrity, they simply need to be fixed up from time to time; just as you would tune your car or bike. Brunton offers full repair and refurbishment facilities for most models. We appreciate your kind understanding.