A Powerfully Simple 5-inch Color Fishfinder
- Exclusive advanced HD-ID™ sonar with or without a transducer (depending on version)
- 5-inch diagonal QVGA color display
- Transmit power (RMS)/(Peak-To-Peak): 500 W/4,000 W
- Frequency: 77/200 kHz included (supports 50/200 kHz)
- Quick-release tilt/swivel mount and transom/trolling motor transducer mounts included
The color echo 501c is a powerful, simple-to-use fishfinder featuring built-in advanced HD-ID sonar with or without a 77/200 kHz transducer (supports a 50/200 kHz transducer, sold separately).
Crisp 5-inch QVGA color display offers extra sharp resolution and detail on fish, structure and bottom returns with the power to scan to a 2,300-foot maximum¹ depth. With its simple, streamlined interface with 4,000 W peak-to-peak power, the echo 501c has wide viewing-cone angles (60/120 degrees) optimized for targeting fish beyond the sides of the boat in deep or shallow water. Also includes Smooth Scaling™ depth-range adjustments and sonar history rewind.
Mount and Go
Ready-to-go with a quick-release tilt/swivel mount and transom/trolling transducer mount kit, so you can get right to fishing.