Holux RCV-3000 Wireless GPS Logger Back
RCV-3000 Wireless GPS Logger
HOLUX Technology Inc. is a professional consumer GPS (Global Positioning System) products provider. It was established in 1994. Since then, we develop and sell GPS and RF products. Current products include Handheld GPS, GPS Receiver and GPS module.
HOLUX R&D teams constantly develop new applications for GPS and RF. Principles to develop our products are high quality and multi-purpose. Products with voice, image or RF is our main job. Our goal is to provide convenient facilities.
We hope every one can enjoy our technology and his (her) life.
- Chipset：MTK GPS chipset MT3329
- Channels：66 parallel searching, 22 tracking channels
- Frequency：1575.42 MHz
- Receiver：L1, C/A code
Acquisition Time (refer to MTK chip specification)
- Reacquisition：< 1 sec
- Cold start：< 35 seconds.
- Warm start：< 33 seconds
- Hot start：< 1 second
- Size：62.5 × 41 × 17.1 mm
- Weight：< 53 g
Battery：Removable Li-Ion battery 850 mAh.
- EzTour™ for viewing logger path
- Showing path on Google Earth™
- Log criteria：Time or Distance
3 color-LEDs indicator：
- Red：GPS navigation
- Bluetooth™：V2.0 compliant
- USB：USB 2.0 High speed (mini USB Connector)
|Quick Guide+Warranty Card|