Motorola GP338 Plus display radio - the smallest in Motorola's Professional Series. It is compact, light and fit easily into the palm of your hand. A versatile alternative for those who require additional features to meet expanding communication needs.
Features and Benefits :
Advanced Audio Technology
Motorola's special voice compression and low level expansion technology enable crisper, clearer and stronger audio quality, allowing you to keep communicating even in a noisy environment.
- Motorola’s unique MDC signalling allows the transfer of data communications at the high-speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
- The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive message, like call alert and send out the PTT-ID even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
- Large display with 14 Character Alpha Numeric Dot Matrix allows immediate communication of vital information. The keypad & display illuminations provide the needed visibility to operate your radio in the dark.
- Name and tone tagging with capability to assign 8 different ringing tones and visual caller ID to 8 specific users/ talkgroups.
- The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button
- The GP338 Plus is intrinsically safe to operate in hazardous atmosphere by the US Factory Mutual standard
- Proving up to a maximum of 128 channels allow greater flexibility in organising different work group
Compact but Rugged
- Motorola's Accelerated Life Test
- MIL-STD 810C, D and E