Reconyx : HC550
Innovation for Trimble means more than delivering the latest features and functionality in our solutions. Trimble innovation is reinvention, driven by the need for tangible advancements in field productivity and system-wide efficiency. The precision optics and robotics of Trimble total stations are paired with the streamlined workflows, innovative training and in-field support services as part of the Trimble Connected Site. With the performance to maximize productivity today, and the scalability to continue adapting to new challenges and opportunities into the future, surveyors around the world trust Trimble optical solutions.
Whether you need an optical solution to drive productivity for day-to-day survey tasks or a precision instrument for demanding engineering projects, the Trimble S8 is the most advanced total station available today.
The most demanding jobs require the most advanced total station in the industry. Whether you need solutions to drive productivity for day to day survey tasks or precision solutions for demanding engineering projects, the Trimble S8 is the most advanced total station solution available today. You can do more and do it better with the most innovative and advanced total station available today. The new Trimble S8 Total Station provides a broad base of standard inclusions and configuration options for unmatched flexibility.
- Select targets with just a tap of the controller screen
- Measurements are drawn to the video image, so you can be certain to never miss a shot you need
- Document important visual information like site conditions and details
- Easily recall what was at the scene
- Trimble FineLock™ technology allows the instrument to detect targets without interference from surrounding prisms for precision-build applications
- With the exceptional EDM1 range of Trimble DR Plus™ inside, you can extend your reach on the job for fewer setups and more measurements